Terms & Conditions
MINIMUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS’ APPLICABLE TO CLAIMANTS FOR eBeliaRahmah:
- The program is open to all Malaysian citizens who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years to twenty (20) years as at 2023 or full-time students enrolled in courses equivalent to diploma or SKM4 and above at a public or private institution of higher learning in Malaysia registered with the Relevant Ministries.
- To be eligible for this program, applicants will need to provide proof of identity using a valid Malaysian NRIC, based on the records of JPN and for full-time students, to provide proof for enrolment, based on the records of the Relevant Ministries.
1. Program incentive:
- If the applicant has met the eligibility criteria and has been successfully verified under our eKYC process, approval will be granted within three (3) days from verification.
- The eligible applicant will receive Ringgit Malaysia Two Hundred (RM200.00) eBeliaRahmah credit once the claim has been approved and the credit will be issued to the applicant’s e-wallet.
- The incentive can only be claimed by eligible applicants once, from 26 June 2023 to 22 August 2023.
- The incentive is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, while funds are available.
- Once claimed, the incentive must be utilised before 31 August 2023 and any remaining unused eBeliaRahmah credit will be automatically removed from the applicant’s e-wallet balance.
- The RM200 eBeliaRahmah credit shall strictly be utilized for offline spending only.
- The eBeliaRahmah credit is strictly non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The Government of Malaysia reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All incentives received are restricted from being used to perform transactions such as peer-to-peer transfers, cash-outs directly from the user’s e-wallet account held in the user’s e-wallet, app-integrated payment of utility bills, app-integrated payment of Government related fees/payments, app-integrated payment of telco postpaid bills and app-integrated prepaid service top-ups, app-integrated games purchases, parking and/or toll fees, investment-related activities facilitated on the e-wallet application, and transactions conducted on domestic or foreign-registered e-commerce sites, applications, marketplaces or platforms or integrated online marketplaces.
- All incentives received shall not be utilised for any illegal activity.
2. Personal Data Protection:
By applying for this program, the data privacy notice of Boost (“we”) that has been provided to you at https://myboost.co/privacy-policy , will apply. In addition to the data privacy notice, you agree and consent to us, our subsidiaries and any of our affiliated companies collecting, storing, using, processing and disclosing your Personal Data (which include, but is not limited to, your full name, age, date of birth, NRIC or such information that would establish your identity, address, mobile phone number, email address, bank account details, bank statements and transaction information) to:
- Process the account, request and facilitate the general administration and management to give effect to the transactions under this program.
- Provide and disclose your Personal Data to service providers (which may be located outside Malaysia), the Ministry of Finance and its nominees, government departments and government agencies to validate and process the eligibility of your application to this program.
- Validate the claim of the incentive with other participating e-wallets in the event of a dispute.
- Process any complaints you may have against us for this program.
- Deliver any notice or communications to you through third party service providers in connection to this program.
- Collect aggregated data (including transaction information) on the products or services you have spent your eBeliaRahmah credit on, or such transaction falling within the program.
- Provide your Personal Data to relevant third party service providers for the purposes of giving full effect to the program.
- Provide and disclose your Personal Data (which may include your transaction information) to the Government of Malaysia, the Ministry of Finance and its nominees and their respective affiliates and agencies to determine the success of the program.
Note that you will not be able to participate in this program if you do not agree and consent to the collection, storage, usage, processing and disclosure of your Personal Data. We will store your Personal Data in accordance with the data processing principles (including the Security Principle) contained in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.You have the right to access, view, update or correct your Personal Data upon request.