Terms & Conditions
Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign Cash Incentive
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode”) in conjunction with the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign. By participating in the Campaign, Merchants (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) the terms and conditions of the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign; (ii) these terms and conditions; and (iii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
1st October 2021 until 30th November 2021
This Campaign is only applicable to new merchants who, during the Campaign Period, have successfully:
A. registered as a Boost merchant either via:
- eCode’s officially appointed agents between 1st October 2021 and 30th November 2021; or
- eCode’s “self-registration portal” between 5 th October 2021 and 30th November 2021;
B. completed the onboarding process under the “Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign” and onboarded as an e-Commerce Merchant under category <LOKAL> only.
(hereinafter be referred to as “Merchants” or anyone of them a “Merchant”).
For clarity, new merchants are merchants who, as at the date of registration, are not in eCode’s database of registered merchants/ do not have business account registered with eCode. The date the merchants successfully become new Merchant shall hereinafter be referred as “Effective Date”.
RM30 Cash Incentive
- Eligible new Merchant (who fulfills the Eligibility criteria set out in paragraphs A(i) and B above) and has at least one (1) successful transaction completed at its outlets/ stores (either offline or online) whereby payment thereof is made to it (by its customers) via Business Payment Link within thirty (30) days after the Effective Date, will be eligible to receive a one-off cash incentive of RM30 (“RM 30 Cash Incentive”).
RM50 Cash Incentive
- Eligible new Merchant (who fulfills the Eligibility criteria set out in paragraphs A(ii) and B above) and during the Campaign Period, has at least one (1) successful transaction completed at its outlets/ stores (either offline or online) whereby payment thereof is made to it (by its customers) via Business Payment Link within thirty (30) days after the Effective Date, will be eligible to receive a one-off cash incentive of RM50 (“RM50 Cash Incentive”):
For clarity, in addition to the RM30 Cash Incentive or RM50 Cash Incentive that eligible Merchants may receive under this Campaign, they are also eligible to participate in and may receive rewards given under the Go-eCommerce Merchant Incentive Campaign (terms and conditions apply).
- The total cash incentives to be given under this Campaign is limited to and to be given to the first 30,000 eligible new Merchants who have either successfully fulfilled the criteria set out in paragraph 1 or paragraph 2 above.
- For clarity, “successful transactions” in paragraph 1 or paragraph 2 above refer to transactions which are not voided, and “voided transactions” refer to transactions that are cancelled by a merchant before the transaction is settled through a customer’s Boost account.
Cash Incentive Fulfillment
- Subject to paragraph 3 above, on every 15th day of each month during the Campaign Period, transactions (of the immediately preceding month) will be tallied, and the eligible new Merchants entitled to receive the corresponding cash incentive will be identified. Once identified, the eligible new Merchants so identified will be notified by eCode, and the corresponding cash incentive will be credited into their bank accounts registered with Boost within thirty (30) working days after their receipt of the notification.
- For clarity,:
- the cash incentive is given on a first-come-first-served basis, or until the Campaign Period expires, whichever comes first;
- each eligible new Merchant may receive one (1) cash incentive only under this Campaign;
- the identification process stipulated in paragraph 5 above will no longer be made and no further cash incentive will be given once the first 30,000 eligible new Merchants entitled to receive the cash incentive have been identified; and
- eCode reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/ or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice and Merchants shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions hereinabove set out and any amendments thereof.