Terms & Conditions
Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign Boost Makan Cash Incentive
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T))(“eCode” or “Boost”) in conjunction with the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign. By participating in the Campaign, Merchants (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) the terms and conditions of the Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign; (ii) these terms and conditions; and (iii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
5th October 2021 until 30th November 2021
This Campaign is only applicable to the new and existing merchants, either acquired by eCode’s officially appointed agents, or register via eCode’s self-registration portal, who:
- are in the food & beverage industry; and
- have successfully completed the onboarding process under the “Go-eCommerce Onboarding Campaign” and selected to be listed on “MAKAN”,
(“eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchants”).
For clarity, the date the merchants successfully become eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchants shall hereinafter be referred as “Effective Date”
- Eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchant (who fulfills the Eligibility criteria set out above) and during the Campaign Period, has at least one (1) successful transaction completed at its outlets/ stores (either offline or online) whereby payment thereof is made to it (by its customers) via in-app purchases, within thirty (30) days after the Effective Date, will be eligible to receive a one-off cash incentive of RM50 (“Cash Incentive”).
For clarity, in addition to the Cash Incentive that eligible e-Commerce Merchants may receive under this Campaign, they are also eligible to participate in and may receive rewards given under the Go-eCommerce Merchant Incentive Campaign (terms and conditions apply), but not the rewards given under the Go-eCommerce LOKAL Incentive Campaign.
- The Cash Incentive is limited to and to be given to the first 1,000 eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchants who have successfully fulfilled the criteria set out in paragraph 1 above.
Cash Incentive Fulfillment
3. Subject to paragraph 2 above, on every 15th day of each month during the Campaign Period, transactions (of the immediately preceding month) will be tallied, and the eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchants entitled to receive the Cash Incentive will be identified. Once identified, the eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchants so identified will be notified by eCode, and the Cash Incentive will be credited into their bank accounts registered with Boost within thirty (30) working days after their receipt of the notification.
4. For clarity,:
a. the Cash Incentive is given on a first-come-first-served basis, or until the Campaign Period expires, whichever comes first; and
b. the Cash Incentive is limited to a total of RM50,000.00 throughout the Campaign Period or will cease to be given after the Campaign Period expires, whichever comes first;
c. each eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchant may receive one (1) Cash Incentive only under this Campaign; and
d. the identification process stipulated in paragraph 3 above will no longer be made and no further cash incentive will be given once the first 1,000 eligible F&B e-Commerce Merchants entitled to receive the Cash Incentive have been identified.