Key Terms & Benefits
Up to RM150,000
7 - 60 days
Up to 1.5% monthly
Within 24 hours of approval
WHY INVOICE FINANCING?
Are you tired of worrying about making payments to your vendors? Prevent disruption of your cashflow to support your day-to-day business expenses by catering to your operational business needs and reinvest in your business growth earlier than you could. Bridge the gap and gain financial assistance with Invoice Financing today!
Keen to explore our other financing services? Contact us today and we’ll be in touch.
|Entry Age||18 - 65 Years Old|
|Applicant Citizenship||Malaysian or Permanent Resident of Malaysia|
|Nature of Business||Conventional|
|Financing Amount||Up To RM150,000|
|Financing Tenure||7 - 60 Days|
|Profit Rate||Up To 1.5% Per Month|
|Wakalah Fee||Not Applicable|
|Guarantor / Collateral||Per Case Basis|
Varies For Each Application
|Disbursement Method||Directly Credited |
Into Vendor's Bank Account
|Disbursement Turnaround Time||48 Hours |
2 Working Days Upon Approval
|Disbursement Amount||After Deducting All Fees & Charges Payable To Boost Credit|
|Monthly Repayment||Direct Debit |
Selected In FPX
|Due Date||One-Time Repayment |
At The End Of Term
|Late Interest||1.5% Per Month|
|Late Payment Charges||8.0% Per Annum |
Calculated On Daily-Basis
What is this product about?
- Invoice Financing is a working capital financing product provided by Axiata Digital Capital Sdn Bhd (Registration No. 201601006143) (1177069-D)) (formerly known as Aspirasi and a subsidiary of Axiata Digital Sdn Bhd) (“Boost Credit”), the digital-native platform.
- Please refer to the relevant Terms & Conditions of this product for more information.
How long will it take for the fund to be disbursed?
- The estimated time for the fund to be disbursed to the distributor is within twenty four (24) to forty eight (48) working hours (one (1) to two (2) working days only) after the delivery of the products have been confirmed by the merchants.
What percentage of invoice will be advanced by Boost Credit?
- Boost Credit will advance 100% of the invoice amount.
What is the duration of the repayment to Boost Credit?
- The duration of repayment to Boost Credit is within seven (7) days to sixty (60) days and may be tailored to the individual needs of each distributor.
- Boost Credit aims to personalize financing based on the needs of the merchants to truly help the underserved community achieve their business and life goals.
Reach out to us for more details
Capital by boost credit
Financing Up To RM100,000
A shariah-compliant financing solution that maximises business growth with an easy online application and disbursement within 48 hours.
Supply Chain Financing By Boost Credit
Minimize Risk Across Your Supply Chain
Help your merchants grow their business purchases with disbursement within 48 hours.