Terms & Conditions
MERCHANT GET USER REFERRAL CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Merchant (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Business Terms and Conditions and Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iii) Boost Business Terms and Conditions.
20 August 2021 until 30 September 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost registered merchants who are micro and small, medium enterprises only, excluding charitable organizations, non-governmental organizations, religious bodies and other merchants (including Boost registered merchants) who are not MSMEs (“Eligible Merchants”).
For avoidance of doubt, “MSMEs” refer to micro and, small, medium enterprises and include Malaysian individuals with or without business registration as defined by SME Corporation Malaysia
- During the Campaign Period, the eligible Merchants are entitled to receive RM3 (“Reward”) for each successful referral of a new Boost user who has fulfilled the criteria stipulated in paragraph 2 below (“Successful Referral”).
- New Boost user must complete the following criteria for the eligible Merchant to be eligible to receive the Reward:
a. Use the eligible Merchant’s invite code upon registration on the Boost mobile application (“Boost App”); and
b. Complete the ‘New User Mission’ by topping up a minimum of RM20.00 into their Boost wallet on Boost App via Online Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card within 60 days from his/ her registration date.
- The Reward is limited to the first 20,000 Successful Referrals on a first come, first serve basis.
- Subject to paragraph 3 above, each eligible Merchant may only receive the Reward for a maximum of 1000 Successful Referrals, during the Campaign Period.
- At the end of each month of the Campaign Period, the total Successful Referrals for the month will be identified and the total Reward entitled to be received by the eligible Merchants (so identified) will be credited into the respective identified eligible Merchants’ bank accounts registered with eCode within ninety (90) working days after the end of the said month of the Campaign Period.
General Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Transactions made after the expiry of the Campaign Period are considered ineligible, invalid and will not be considered for the Campaign.
- eCode reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Merchants and the Merchants shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
- Where applicable, eCode reserves the right to check and verify the transactions made by the Boost user (including transactions made to the Merchants). eCode may disqualify and/ or blacklist you if you are suspected of engaging in suspicious transactions using the Boost mobile application.
- eCode’s decisions in any matter in relation to this Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- eCode will not ask for any banking details such as credit card/ debit card number and bank transaction authorization code (TAC), Boost Business account password, PIN or one-time password (OTP) for the winners to claim the prize or Merchants to receive the reward or for any reason whatsoever. Please do not share your banking details with anyone.
- eCode shall not be liable for any claim by Merchant or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- eCode shall not be liable for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- The Merchant acknowledges and agrees that eCode reserves the rights to forfeit any Incentive given to the Merchant if (i) the Merchant is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign mechanics or the operation of the Campaign; (ii) the Merchant is found or suspected of undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign; or (iii) the Merchant is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of the Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, eCode reserves the right to reject any participation or the Merchants at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- eCode does not take any responsibility in the event the Merchant is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- eCode disclaims any liability arising from the products or services sold by the Merchants.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign shall be the property of eCode.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Merchant has agreed to allow eCode, at its absolute discretion, to use the Merchant’s name, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any further consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Merchant.
- Except as expressly mentioned herein, eCode shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of the Merchants participating in the Campaign.
- The content for the Campaign may be provided by a third party. eCode does not filter or edit such content. Merchant acknowledges that eCode is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. eCode disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
- In the event any of the provisions in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- No delay or indulgence by eCode in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute waiver by eCode of Merchant’s breach of these terms and conditions.